Monday, May 28, 2012

Two days of rain, to sunshine!

Happy Memorial day to all! It has been two days of rain. Many clouds have filled the sky. I woke this morning to bright sunshine! What a great blessing! We even got ice cream! My sister has been happy as ever, and even more notty than that! All in all she is a pretty good kid though, I must say. Anyway, life is going pretty well, and I haven't updated the blog lately. So, I figured I should.
Thanks for reading this very short blog! Please subscribe... :) your writer A J 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was nice, Wasn't it? :)

      Delete
    2. Sorry Ben. My mom was looking at my blog, and accidentally removed your post :P You can re-post it if you like. :)

      Delete