Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Allergy Season... AGAIN!!!

Ok... I love the weather this time of year, I really do... And I love God because He made this weather for us all to enjoy... But can't we have just one year without whatever it is in the air this time of year that makes my nose itch, and my head feel like it's exploding?
What is this about allergies anyway? Why do we insist as people to be alergic to things? Personaly I think that this is part of what happened after the Fall, I don't think there were ANY allergies in the Garden of Eden. Why would God do that to his perfect creation, until AFTER we became sinners? For some reason, runny noses, and stuffy nasal passages are NOT very pleasent, or happy things... If you know of a person who just shouts for joy when he/she has a runny nose, please let me know who this amazing person is. Then I can talk to him/her, and find out why on earth they ENJOY something this awful.
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that allergies are the worst thing that could ever happen to a person. Nor am I saying that I am going to curl up in a corner and die because I have allergies. But, I will say that I am not happy about allergies... And I don't think I ever will be. But, I shouldn't compain as much I guess. The runny nose is a form of protection against the germs in the air, and the explosive head is a result of the runny nose. So, I guess God is still looking out for me, even when I'm sick! :)
Thanks for taking time to read this short blog. I hope you enjoyed it, and spend a lot of time laughing at me complaining about allergies! :P
Please subscribe! I would greatly appreciate it! Your faithful writter A J Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. I also would love meeting a person who enjoys having allergies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... it would be interesting to see what their reasoning was, wouldn't it?

      Delete