Thursday, May 3, 2012

Life: Busy, and Wonderous

First off, I would like to say, that I love my life. Sadly, not many people say this anymore. A lot of people, are upset, and want to get their life over with instead of enjoying how much fun it really is! Think about this: Many, many people don't have a form of transportation. Do you have a vehicle for daily use? You are better off than A lot of people. Do you have a job, to pay the bills, and put food on the table? You are better off than a lot of people. Do you wake up each day, and breathe in relatively clean air? You are lucky to be waking up! Who knows when you're going to just not wake up one day? Do you get to have some sort of education? Did you know that there are more people in the world who cannot read this blog  than those who can? You being able to read what I have to say, puts you ahead academically of a major part of the population. So, reading that, is your life still that horible?   If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you can count yourself lucky, and should be happy whith what you have. This doesn't mean that you should walk down the street feeling sorry for people who aren't as well off as you, or that you should think that you are so much better than any-one else. We are all siners, and have fallen short of the Glory of God. No-one has more of a "right" to live, or be saved, than the next person. If you start feeling better than another person, then you need to change your worldview.
I have had a wonderfull start of spring! Got to know new people, had a blast with people I already knew, and I have gotten myself into a friendship that I really enjoy, and I am very pleased with the way most of the situations in my life are right now. All in all, I am a pretty happy person! Mainly what I wanted to say here was, Life is a busy and wonderous thing! What really sadens me, are the people who don't see it that way. I hope everyone who reads this blog is happily busy! And I wish you all a great summer! I hope you make lots of plans, to start college, finish school, make a bucket list, or anything that you want to do! Whatever it is, do it! Have fun! As long as it is not immoral, unethical, or anit-Christ, Be busy, and have a wonderous life. Don't feel sad for yourself, instead look at all the things you have to be glad with! Count your blessings! You have this life, now live it.
Thank you for reading this blog! Please subscribe!!! :D Your faithful writer A J Thanks again, and have a great summer!  

4 comments:

  1. Blease subscribe? lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for pointing that out!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also in a friendship I really enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?!?!? Odd how that happens... Isn't it? :)

      Delete