Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh... the things childern say...

Today, I went to the "Golden Spike Memorial" to watch the re-enactment they were putting on. I went with some friends, and had a blast! :) These friends have a lot of children... I think there were at least 8 of us kids all together. Not to mention the 3 adults who were with us. We had a great time! On the way funny things had already been said, and we were ever so entertained.
On the way back to the car one of the little girls was giving us all animal names... And sudenly she blurted out " You know... Darth Vador... is secretly a CHIKEN!" I couldn't help but laugh! I want to know how these kids get this stuff! Has anyone seen Kid History? It's a youtube video series... These little children are telling stories and adults act them out. It's a required taste... But, some of the things that these kids say, is just hilarious. Seriously, how and why are kids so funny? It's an amazing thing that God has done giving us children for comical relief. Many, many times have children said funny things. I have yet to find out why... But, I think that it's a great thing that children say all this crazy stuff! It's entertaining, and exciting.
I hope that you enjoyed this little blog... You're faithful writer A J Please subscribe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment