Friday, October 12, 2012

Wait.... I'm how old now?!?!?!?!

Growing up has to be my biggest fear ever. I can remember when i was younger and I thought I had problems... But now! Heavens, I thought I had problems but they were just little itty bitty things. Now i have what seems to me to be even bigger problems. I guess I will look back when I am say 35 and say "Those were *problems!!! I don't think so! Not even close!" Seriously though, how many times have you had to tell someone how old you were, and then directly after thought "Wait... How old did I say I was?!? That's insane! Just yesterday I said I was half that!" Growing up is a scary thing. And everybody has to do it! We all get closer to the time we die from the day we are born. That's just sad to think about. Think about it, we are all old, and dying every day we are older. Crazy I tell you! Just crazy.
Anway... That is my biggest fear. Recently I had to tell someone I was 17, and I was thinking "Really? I'm 17! When did that happen?" I guess for you with kids, when you think of how old your kids are it's even worse because they are so old. You didn't realize yourself getting old, but you realized you kids, and that's probably scarier.
We get so caught up in life, and the older you are the faster it seems to go by. Life has it's own chalenges for whatever part of life you're in. Different people have different challenges,but there is always someone else you can go to with your problem whatever it is.
It is crazy to think though, I am really old... I'm starting to get sore after dancing, and tired... All these new things, I just can't keep up with it all! :P
Anyway... This is just me complaining that I'm so old. XD
Thanks for reading! :) Your faithful writer-A J
Please subscribe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment