Thursday, August 16, 2012

Spelling... Spehling? .... Spalling? Don't know...

Ak.... Ok....?
If you have been reading this blog for any amount of time at all... You have (most likely) noticed... I am a horrific speller. So, I thought I would tell you what my normal spelling mistakes are.

Have you ever seen the word "Throught" where obviously a "Through" went? I have a tendancy to add a "T" to the end of the word "through".... Like every time... K....? Deal with it.

Sometimes, I Just forget how many "S's" go into the word I'm spelling.... Like, Passion, or Confession, I put one "S" instead of 2... But, you get it right?

Anyways.... Moving on, I know that my spelling is atrocious... attrocis? atrosish?.... Don't know... But, if you look at it in context you should be able to understand... I have noticed in one of my blog's I said "Don'e" instead of "Don't" so.... Yeah... it just happens once in a while... So, yeah... Any spelling mistakes just take a secand, and look closely, Yes... I mispelled it on purpose were you paying attention? GOOD! That means you're actually reading instead of scanning! I don't know why that's exciting... But, it is. I voted.

Moving on... This is short, but now you know. And your life is complete.

Thanks for reading... Rehding... redding... reedin...? Don't know. Don't care. ok... NOW your life is complete.

Thanks for reading. Your faithful writer, A J

No comments:

Post a Comment