Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Boys

"Slugs and snails, and puppy dog tails." I started my last blog with the poem about girls. So, I figured it was only fair to start this one with the boy poem.
Shall we begin?
I have always thought there was something special about little boys... When, and if I have children of my own, I hope to have little boys. :) They are really cute I must say... And some of the most cute things they do have to do with cars, and guns. You just have to learn how to teach them how to use the things they like to have correctly. Teach them not to shoot people, but animals to bring home to the girls in the kitchen. If you teach them to have proper gun safety, to respect the weapon and what it can do, they will use them correctly.
Boys will be boys. If you take the toy gun, they will make one, if you take the one they make they will use their finger, and I'd like to see you take that away. Boys are meant to be the man of the house someday, if you don't teach them from the beginning to be so, then they will become feminine, and that is something you don't want. Girls now a days are taught to want an emotional guy, with no manhood whatsoever. Emotions are not bad things, and it's not bad to show them. Just usually, boys are to be in more control than the girls. To the boys reading, opening up is not a bad thing, just I wouldn't go around flaunting your emotions to just anybody.
The thing is, that many boys have been dumbed down to the point that their masculinity is almost non-existent. I believe that our world needs to stop dumbing our boys down into little girls, and start teaching them how to be gentlemen, and little boys.
Since I am not a boy, I probably don't have as much to say on boys as I had on girls. The main point is, Stop feminising our little boys.
Thanks for reading this blog, I hope you enjoyed it! :) Thanks again, and please subscribe!!! :) A J  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment