Wednesday, June 6, 2012

God made you, you.

Some people don't like who they are. The sad thing is, that God made these people! He doesn't care weather they had a good childhood or not. Whatever the situation is, He still made them, and loves them enough to die for them. No matter what it is that you do, you were made for a reason. And many, many people don't see it that way. Unfortunantly, there are many people who see themself as worthless, or incapable of things that they would like to do.
Something you should know about me, is that I am very artistic. Things like that just come natrually to me. Music, drawing, arts and crafts, that's just my thing. Then there are people like my boyfriend, who are very logical, understanding, and need a plan for every little thing! Not that this is bad. Don't get me wrong, I love the way my boyfriends mind works. I swear, just because of the way he is, his brain has a little section for everything he does! One section for math, one for science, one for logic, so on and so forth. Whereas mine is just strewn all over the place. Everything I think about has some conotation to something else, usually a song, or a piece of art that I have seen lately.
Now that I have officially spilled the way my boyfriends mind works... The point here is, that Everyone is different! The best thing is, that we are able to find the best in other people to ballance out the weirdness of ourselves. If I didn't have my logical friends around, I would be a crazy mess!
The point here is, that no matter how unhappy with you being the way you are, you might be. God made you, you for a reason. He doesn't make mistakes, so thank God you are who you are.
Thank you for reading this short little blog. I hope you noticed that this was a short blog, with a powerful message. Thanks again for reading! Your faithfull writter A J :)
Thanks again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment